Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank you Mommy and Daddy for giving birth to me...

August is always my favorite month of the calendar year…maybe it is also coincident with my birthday month…What my wishes are for this year?!
H mm, l didn’t really have any for the moment….
I am thankful for GOD, my family especially to my mom who gave birth to me on 10th of August (a couple of moons ago), my dad & brother for their guidance and loved ones for being gracious, loving me just the way l am, tolerating with my nonsense, ever chatter self…l can serious talk nineteen to the dozen till the cow comes home, either that or l enjoy hearing my friends share their details/stuff with me……. Recently, I went to a couple of local theater productions (e.g. P.S. I Love You but now change, Into the woods, Beauty Kings by dick Lee)…it has been a long while since l went and support local production…realized that l still enjoys every minute of it…but l guess due to thick budget wise, l need to keep to only three local productions per year…
As for traveling, one of my wish list, was to visit Malacca via train which l just managed to do so early this year…another is to visit Redang island and to do some snorkeling ever since l saw the Sammi Cheng’s movie…l have been mesmerized by the beauty of the island…I still hope to learn to ride a bicycle…or to climb the Mount Kinabalu…or to watch a movie alone…something that l have not done so since a long long while ago…I have always wish for a shopping mall to be built near my area…and finally after a long wait…Oh yes…a shopping mall is finally constructed, up and running in the empty land next to where l am staying…and the irony is that l have yet to watch a midnight movie alone…strangely we tend to be complacent since we know that it’s within reach…someday l will get it all nicely done…and a companion would be nice too….am I too greedy?! ^_^

No comments: