Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back on the right track....

It's been a long while since l last written anything on my sadly neglected blog...Was l that busy to begin with...what did l do?
Hmm...firstly, l found myself stranded at a crossroad...”to tender and move on or be stagnant...” Finally I did muster my courage to throw the letter...Oh mine..What a relief l finally felt!! U know it’s liked seeing the rainbow after a heavy downpour..that sort of thingy...
Next l went traveling...had some serious thinking going on...done some reflections and before l knew it...GOD already knows the answers to my path...a job in the early childhood profession awaits...so l went and got myself hired with a train and place mode...Changed two places before l am finally being back on the right track...went back to studies...Seriously l recalled telling my parents that l had enough of studies after my degree...Haha...and the irony of life...here l am back to school...sometimes l wish l am not such a blabbermouth...anyway...so here l am...always rushing here and there...doing assignments...meeting deadlines... and before l knew what was going on...my graduation is getting nearer in two months time....

No comments: