Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Popcorn hairdo


Moi and my popcorn hair...Had a severe case of popcorn allergy.......**Evil Laff**
Jokes aside, Noticed how curly my hair am when l had finally mustered my full courage to do a hair makeover aka opt to do digital perm in The scene (Hair salon located in Town) on last Friday, 02 January 2009. If you are wondering...Yes, l used one of my precious annual leave to do so....Ha-ha
Frankly speaking, l was a bundle of nerves when l sat there, waiting for the hair director to do my hair...
Farewell to my rebonded hair 2008 and Welcome to the Popcorn hairdo 2009 **Chucking**
Oh well, l did manage to sit through the whole ordeal of approx. 4 hours...in which l would have written a novel, fall madly in love, walk my dogs, buy more shoes, do spring-cleaning, eat buffet, do volunteer work, visit the zoo or Jurong Birdpark, go for a short trip to M'sia or HK or even better BKK...and Nope, what did l opt to do...Spend my whole beautiful friday afternoon, reading magazines...and making crazy purchases to maintain my popcorn hairdo for the year 2009!? **Screaming BORING***
l

No comments: