Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mad about shoes


Simply adore shopping for shoes....Bought a couple of shoes from U.R.S & inc @Vivocity recently...I had a strange encounter with an old granny who had mistaken moi for someone else...Strangly, l was feeling very calm when this old granny flew over to my end within a couple of minutes, l was within arm-length and that when she held my arm tightly and kept murmuring about some language that l am totally clueless about...
The old granny had refused to move even when her daughters had told her that she had a case of mistaken identity...Till then, she still held on to me dearly and it's only when l smiled sweetly at her and wished her a Happy Blessed New year to that old granny that she finally relented and released her hold on moi... >_< That's when l saw her daughters practically dragged her away from that shoes store....
In the meanwhile,the others passersby and my shopping khakis were indeed spooked by the ordeal...As for moi...I just simply smiled and said a silent prayer for that old granny........

No comments: