Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My detox programme

I have decided to opt for a more healthy lifestyle...am absolutely determined to cut down on the junks and toxics....Meaning wanting to detox for a long time...perhaps l really should start today....
Calorie calculator (Excerpt from Health Promotion board)
My daily energy requirement is estimated to be: 2216 Kcal **sniggers**
This is what l had for breakfast this morning....



Breakfast menu
Sausage McMuffin™ 402
Hashbrowns 130
Low-Fat, Hi-Calcium Milk 102
Total (Kcal): 634
Lunch menu
Fish soup + a slice of pineapple or payaya
Or 2 Hotdog buns + a slice of pineapple or payaya
Dinner menu
Still undeciding... Oh man this is pure determination and tough ar... >_<
I need to lose 27Kilos....^@^ Wish me Luck! Plus plently of exercises....


No comments: