Friday, February 6, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe collector pins

Valentine' day Pin VS Rose Pin VS Snowman Pin
I liked them both...Don't really have them yet, but l hope that someday I will get my hands on them...Ha-Ha
Hard Rock Cafe Valentine's day Pin 2009

Managed to get my hands on the HRC limited pins from Bangkok, Thailand in 2008 but now l am waiting for the Valentine pin 2009 in Japan, hopefully my Boss' friend will get it for me ar...My boss just came back from Tokyo, Japan yesterday but unfortunately, the HRC pins are sold out! Darn it! Ha-Ha >_<
Oh well, l will just leave it to faith...Keeping my fingers crossed in the meanwhile...**Twinkling eyes**
Kimono Girl Pin 2009
Ain't they pretty looking and l always wanted to wear one too...Perhaps I will wear them one day...Cheers..










Been an avid fan of Hard Rock cafe aka HRC limited pins since my brother had introduced them to after his vacationing to Seoul, Korea since donkey years ago...**Ha-Ha** He got them for me as souvenirs...Since then, l have been selectively collecting and purchasing HRC pins whenever l go for vacationing overseas ar...and So far, l have been to parts of USA, Canada, Japan, Korea, Thailand, HongKong, Malaysia & Singapore, etc.And without skipping a heart beat, l have always make it an affair to visit their HRC...**Snigger**
The only places that l have yet to venture out is Europe in which l hope that someday or one fine day, l will find someone to join me for a trip or two...My personal favourites are Paris; France, Belgium(As l want to go to Smurfs land, l am also a collector of the minitures of Smurf figurines since childhood days),Switzerland, Holland. Its a niche way of collecting as a form of souvenir for myself without the heavy weight of either my wallet or the luggage and l don't have to worry about the overload charges and its compact enough to be hand-carry to the aircraft but usually l would place them in my suitcases to prevent complications from arising...due to the customs and their regulations...in order to save myself from the trouble....l also liked to collect other sort of pins other than HRC limited pins, that usually signature the tourist attraction spots or the highlighted the Country famous places of interest....Guess, my room is sort of liked a mini disneyland where one never really grows up...**Chuckling**

No comments: