Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoological Park, Night Safari Park ^@^

Yippee…I am so excited and happy today…finally got my hands on those admission tickets to the Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoological Park, Night Safari Park at such great steal….30% deduction off the original price…All in all, l have bought a maximum of 5 admission tickets to Jurong Bird Park, 2 admission tickets to Singapore Zoological Park and 2 admission tickets to Night Safari Park. The original ticket per admission to Jurong Bird Park and Singapore Zoological Park is 18 Singapore dollars and 22 Singapore dollars for admission to Night Safari Park.
I will be going with my current colleagues to Jurong Bird Park and my good friend to to Singapore Zoological Park. Oh well, l am clueless as to whom l shall invite to the Night Safari Park….**Chuckling** and I am still wondering who l shall invite to ar…….

Encountered a ever-friendly Auntie whom superb customer-oriented served me with ease over at the NTUC centre. We were liked two old friends yakking away and she was quite surprised to know that l am still very interested in going to such places. She has casually commented that youngsters such as me (LOL) should be outta partying non-stop at Clarke quay, watching movies, shopping at Orchard road area, blah blah…I was quite appalled by her comments. Though I can’t help myself but nodded in unison over her remarks….Hmm, it’s was a such leisure Tuesday afternoon where l have to skip my lunch to buy the admission…But all is worthwhile…oh well, l did munched on an old chang kee curry puff after my purchase on those admission tickets….guess I was very contented by the thoughts that l will be going soon for excursion trip to Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoological Park, Night Safari…except that this time round, l won’t need to ask my parents to sign on the consent form to go...

Bearing in mind that l just went to Singapore Zoological Park recently to celebrate another good friend, Azlina’ 29th Birthday ar and just before the discount comes into picture for NTUC union members’ benefits. I am still slightly sore over the hefty amount on the tourist attraction admission price and no special discount for local supporters ar…**Bummer** Wohahaha-ha Nevertheless, I roughly or shall l put it mentally console myself by saying that price of such admission to the tourist attraction spots must be going to the rental of the place, animals’ food, air-conditioned places, vet, maintenance of the place, grooming of the animals, blah blah, etc.
Visiting such places always brought back lovely and wonderful memories of me when l was just a tiny little person where l had a jolly good time playing with the animals, my classroom, eating at the A&W fast-food restaurant. From my memory, there was an A&W fast-food restaurant which used to operate in Singapore Zoological Park but KFC fast-food restaurant has now occupied the premise. I simply missed the Root beer-float drink that l used to share with my classmates…**Sniggers** I was surprised and found much to my delight that the price in KFC fast-food restaurant was the same in Singapore Zoological Park as you might find it elsewhere in the heartland malls or town area.

Not too sure why, but l am and still do find these places very attractive…the adorable innocent child-like laughter filled the air….the animals trying their best to sashay their performance and just plainly lazing around, not giving a hoot as to whom its audience are….U can actually find something amazing over here ar… **twinkling eyes** as l look forward to yet another fascinating excursion with my friends** A toast to the good health of the animals ye!! ^@^

No comments: