Thursday, January 8, 2009

JNTO

Finally I decided to visit the JNTO aka Japan National Tourist Office located at Hong Leong building unit #15-09 during lunch today. Its location is sandwiched between NTUC centre (OMB) and to Lau Pau Sat.....Heehee...I have been wanting to visit JNTO for so long but didn't really have the chances to do so and l was always coming up with excuses...So today I decided that I must go....and Guess what!? I wasn't disappointed at all...Whoa...I am simply amazed by the amount of brochures and informations that the office has for first-timers liked moi...It's simply a feast for the eyes...Oh yes!! Am l spoilt for choices ar?! For a moment; l wish l can and will have the strength to bring back all the stuff_Piggyback it if l have to or the will-power to bring all back to my home sweet home where l can relish them liked a Hot sundae..."Yummy"
I shall be back again....with a bigger bag....**Chuckling***

Frankly speaking; Japan am and still is tops my priority list on my every year wishlist of my travel destinations eversince childhood days...My greatest dreams is to travel to all the parts of Japan and not only settling it in Tokyo...I wish and hope to visit the rural areas too...to visit the plantations, to stay in a ryokan, to soak in Japanese Hot springs...to Stay with an Japanese family...to wear a kimono...To know and grow deeper into their culture, country, food and technology plus animation too...The list is endless...to tell the truth...I simply adore Japan....

So here I am the beginning of 2009; I am keeping my fingers crossed that l can and will have the chance to re-visit again in Spring time to see their Cherry blossoms, Mt Fuji, Disneyland, Sanrio Puroland, etc...Cos I still can remembered the first time in 2005 where l went to Tokyo,Japan with my colleagues...The memories are priceless and till this day, its etched freshly in my mind...Not forgetting the Very first time in year 2000-2001 when l visited Disneyland USA.....I can remembered my heart was racing liked F1 racers...so excited and happy just a small little kid.......I tried all the rides even though l don't really fancy it but such an adrenaline rush after each individual rides...that l would want to go for second...and took photos with my favourite characters Chip and Dale...watching the Disneyland night parade alone as my friends have to rush back to hotel to meet up their friends...so there l was, so daring and alone with anticipations, waiting for the night parade to start...I recalled that there's an American family who was kind enough to make room for me, a chinese girl to join them so that l would not feel so alone in this Happy wonderland....Heehee...

Magic was definitely in the air, l could feel it...and sense it. And when the parade ended, l remembered sitting down at a empty bench, watching the shoppers milling in and out of the Disneyland stores....and reminiscing the whole beautiful magical day that zoomed by me ever so quickly...The night sky was filled with million of twinkling stars....Aww...so brightly-lited liked diamonds in the sky....shining brightly upon me...Night such as this was and still is evoked "priceless' memories for me....
And I have always and still is dreaming that someday and hopefully in the near future, that l can re-visit Disneyland USA with my Prince charming...who is still outta somewhere....so that we can partake the wonderful magical activities togther and to watch the night parade together...Aww... ^@^

No comments: