Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My first Bead weaving assignment

Thank goodness ar!!
My first Bead weaving assignment: To complete a tiny bitsy bookmark by tomorrow, 10 December. It’s a mad rush to complete the assignment.
As usual, l have procrastinated it till the very last hour….Ha-Ha :-p
There were too many temptations for me to sit quietly at home doing it at a leisure hour if you know what l meant. The whole affair ate up most of my afternoon ar…

To sum it up ar, Bead weaving is a form of fine art as it really cultivates your patience and endurance in complete the art piece…**Evil laff**
I wonders how did the Perananka woman manage to handle the needlework and cooking
at the same time?!
Imagine sitting at the same position for hours doing and repeating the same actions over
and over again…**Shudders**
The side effects: My fingers almost crammed after such a long hours, my eyes almost cross-wired after staring at the tiny bitsy beads for a long period of time and trying to do a balance act with the beads and the thread…
My back also ached as l sit cross-legged while bead weaving…
It’s never as simple as the TV media portray it….Ha-Ha :-) **chuckling**

No comments: